Is your child creative and loves to paint and draw? Why not host an art party?
We'll come to your house and teach a painting class and give the kids lots of artistic and creative fun.
The kids will go home with a beautiful piece of their own artwork and a greater appreciation for the joy of art.
Art Party Fun
Each child will get their own canvas and learn to create an amazing piece of art. The choice of which picture they learn to paint will be determined by the likes of the birthday child and the ages of the children attending.
Colorful aprons and berets will be provided as well as all painting supplies.
- $200 for one and a half hours (enough time to complete a painting)
- $20 supply fee
- $3 - $6 per canvas depending on the size you choose (unless you prefer to buy your own canvasses)
If you would like to add to the art party and have more than just canvas painting, here are a few options:
- Crafts: These will be determined by the ages of the children and preferences of the birthday child, but they will be artsy and tons of fun.
- Face painting or Glitter Tattoos
- For any of these you would need to add an additional half an hour of party time. This would add $50 to the party.
- For more than 10 kids we may need an additional party hostess - $90
- Customized Party Package Printables - $25 We will email you a printable file customized with your party details and a picture of your child, if you want. This would match with the colors and décor we will bring to the party. We will work with you to customize the text and graphics to your liking.
- Gift Bags with Artsy party favors - $7 for each child
** All Art parties require a 10% non-refundable deposit. This deposit is deducted from your total package price and the remainder can be paid the day of your party. **
For your convenience, your deposit can be made through PayPal by clicking the link below. Please make sure you have contacted us first to confirm that the date and time you prefer is available. Thank you!
** DISCLAIMERS **
* Allergies: We use child friendly acrylic and water color paint. It is the parents’ responsibility to notify the party host(s) if their child has any known allergies or sensitive skin. We are not liable for any allergic reactions to paint, glue or any products used during the party.
* Supervision: Party hosts are provided to teach the art class and focus on making the time as fun as possible for the kids. Hosts will not be able to supervise all the children carefully. Children’s behavior and safety is the sole responsibility of the parent(s).
* Property: Please be aware that this party requires the use of acrylic paint, cups of water, glitter, glue, etc. these are things that could possibly be spilled. We take great effort to prevent messes by covering the children’s clothes with aprons, covering tables with plastic, and providing plenty of paper towels to clean up spills. However, these parties are designed for children...and we all know that sometimes messes will be made when children are involved. Therefore, we highly suggest that you dress your child in clothes that can get messy and provide a safe area with adequate space for the kid’s art activities. Please keep in mind that party host(s) are not responsible for supervising children and we will not be held liable for any damages to furniture or other personal property during the party.
Here are some pictures of the fun art parties I've hosted:
Click on the picture to enlarge, to return click on the enlarged picture.